- CPCE design and install systems using Combination Boilers
- Economically heats water as it’s used
- Never runs out of hot water
- Conventional systems with hot water cylinders can easily be adapted
- No tanks in your loft space
- Hot water cylinder can be removed and the space used for other things
- CPCE combination boilers come with a five-year warranty
A Combination Boiler is a boiler that does all the work of a conventional system but has two appliances in one – a pressurised central heating boiler and an instant water heater.
It’s a solution that’s space saving and highly efficient. The condensing part of the system means that the hot flue gas is recycled within the boiler so as much heat as possible is extracted from the gas you burn – saving money and reducing carbon emissions.